FairyTail C9 Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild forum for members of FairyTail in Continent of the Ninth (Europe)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wazzza Fellow Gamers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FuryGoddes

FuryGoddes

Wazzza Fellow Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Wazzza Fellow Gamers   Wazzza Fellow Gamers Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 6:32 am

Hi there me name is Kiara known as Fury(FuryGoddes)in C9 and must of the other games. im 19 years old.
I love anime like very one else who plays games i think.. Wink
well im from Portugal ,sul part very hott at summer very cold at winter.
Must of the time im funny and good hearted bot some times i just feel ignoring evry one else. i like to help people in games in real life not realy since im too lazy or i just dont feel like.. Wink
I do motocross(exploring,not racing) as Gaming too.
And one more thing,i might speak too much some times when theres no need to its just that i feel that something is missing and i have to say something..(dont get mad,or just ignore it) Very Happy
well then see you guys in C9

Last edited by FuryGoddes on 10/10/2012, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : something missed)
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Wazzza Fellow Gamers   Wazzza Fellow Gamers Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 10:19 am

Hi Fury, hope u get a pc soon so u can play with us again xD
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.home-forum.com
KOЯN

KOЯN

PostSubject: Re: Wazzza Fellow Gamers   Wazzza Fellow Gamers Icon_minitime11/10/2012, 12:56 am

Indeed, mate. You're missing a lot of fun, get your azz over here as soon as possible Smile

You've set a goal to achieve and you will do it. GL mate, see you ingame soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzza Fellow Gamers   Wazzza Fellow Gamers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wazzza Fellow Gamers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTail C9 Guild Forum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: