FairyTail C9 Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild forum for members of FairyTail in Continent of the Ninth (Europe)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FuryGoddes

FuryGoddes

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: XD   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime5/11/2012, 3:41 am

nice ,omg i miss you guys soo much ,the fun i had there Smile

Last edited by FuryGoddes on 5/11/2012, 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
Pieronica

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime5/11/2012, 12:54 pm

yaayy cheers cheers

we missed you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KOЯN

KOЯN

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime6/11/2012, 1:50 am

Nice to hear that, Fury Smile We're waiting for ya to return Smile GL mate and see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
♥Michelle♥

♥Michelle♥

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 4:55 pm

Hai fury =) hope u doing well and we see u again back soon in game^^
Back to top Go down
FuryGoddes

FuryGoddes

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: :D   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 8:50 pm

Very Happy i love that (mini clip) of yours Michelle,soo cute..then see you guys in game(dunno when)hope veryyy soon) Very Happy Very Happy (you guys will need to tell me the news and the new tricks etc..) Wink Rolling Eyes

Last edited by FuryGoddes on 7/11/2012, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
♥Michelle♥

♥Michelle♥

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 8:54 pm

ow ty :3 u so kind ^^

meow :3
cat
Back to top Go down
Pieronica

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:20 pm

FuryGoddes wrote:
Very Happy i love that (mini clip) of yours Michelle,soo cute..then see you guys in game(dunno when)hope veryyy soon) Very Happy Very Happy (you guys will need to tell me the news and the new tricks etc..) Wink Rolling Eyes

we have new lvl gap (57) and new class (reaperess). we maxed guild skills and buffs :p

thats pretty much all i guess
Back to top Go down
FuryGoddes

FuryGoddes

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: .   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 11:39 pm

Ye about new class and lvl cap and new maps i know,since we were speaking in the day i left Very Happy,and i have been in c9 forum too ofc ,getting data.about Guild thats nice verrry nice to ear.hmm what i meant be tricks was like when we speaked like doing dung faster doind certain stuff to make blue mobs appear attack faster or slower to influence drops u know that kind of stuff,bot that we will speak in game(when i get it), no need to speak here if i cant test it.and who got the most Gp now Very Happy you Pier?when i left you were the one whit most so it most be you(speaking to much alredy XD)(GP=Gold and furtone and ofc fun whit my friends and its like gifts, love it)for me.give me the 1st to 10 in GP ranks Pier.if you dont mind Very Happy

Last edited by FuryGoddes on 8/11/2012, 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Some errors,i m sure theres more :D)
Back to top Go down
KOЯN

KOЯN

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 1:58 am

hehe. we'll lift u up mate, NP. about GP, ofc Tobi is in 1st place with 200k+, i got 110k currently Smile
Back to top Go down
Pieronica

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 7:54 am

FuryGoddes wrote:
Ye about new class and lvl cap and new maps i know,since we were speaking in the day i left Very Happy,and i have been in c9 forum too ofc ,getting data.about Guild thats nice verrry nice to ear.hmm what i meant be tricks was like when we speaked like doing dung faster doind certain stuff to make blue mobs appear attack faster or slower to influence drops u know that kind of stuff,bot that we will speak in game(when i get it), no need to speak here if i cant test it.and who got the most Gp now Very Happy you Pier?when i left you were the one whit most so it most be you(speaking to much alredy XD)(GP=Gold and furtone and ofc fun whit my friends and its like gifts, love it)for me.give me the 1st to 10 in GP ranks Pier.if you dont mind Very Happy

i made a new char(Pieronika) so Pieronicas' GP is around 150k where you left it Very Happy
how ever i have two characters in top 5 GP list and in total i may have passed Tobi :p

Back to top Go down
FuryGoddes

FuryGoddes

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Hehe   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 8:31 pm

nice, i see i will have a hard work to catch you guys Smile probably wont catch since we will be doing it all together sooo Arrow i still want to get 500k Gps XXDD
Back to top Go down
FuryGoddes

FuryGoddes

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: too bad   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime5/12/2012, 3:46 pm

Hi guys..my PC didnt arrived, its coming someday in this month.well i got internet now only need my PC,even if i start playing i might just stop in the next day,my moom gone crazy i mean it CRAZY she left the job stop paying rent(so its a matter of time to be kicked out) And got in a church and call her own children demons who speak in name of the devil ,evrything (we)(Famaly) say for her good she says is the devil speaking ,its a hell in here Twisted Evil ,well any way its not like you guys need my in there bot its always a bit funnyer whit me right.. Very Happy

Last edited by FuryGoddes on 6/12/2012, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
♥Michelle♥

♥Michelle♥

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime6/12/2012, 3:31 pm

Sad im sorry to hear this :'( it must be so horrible for u...im.. dont know what to say ;/.. im hope ur mom will be fine soon x.x

and im hope u get ur pc soon then... we need more active ppl in guild ;p ... also tobi maked new site and we try make it a bit more active there too.. so u should go register too there^^ its [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. since we not realy use this one now anymore;p

so take care ;/ hope all will be fine.. *hug*

meow :3 cat
Back to top Go down
FuryGoddes

FuryGoddes

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: :D   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime6/12/2012, 5:33 pm

♥Michelle♥ wrote:
Sad im sorry to hear this :'( it must be so horrible for u...im.. dont know what to say ;/.. im hope ur mom will be fine soon x.x

and im hope u get ur pc soon then... we need more active ppl in guild ;p ... also tobi maked new site and we try make it a bit more active there too.. so u should go register too there^^ its [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. since we not realy use this one now anymore;p

so take care ;/ hope all will be fine.. *hug*

meow :3 cat
nah its just lame my (moom).goin to check new site now,wow looks AWESOME!!

Last edited by FuryGoddes on 6/12/2012, 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Night Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Fun   Late Night Fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTail C9 Guild Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: